I am a licensed clinical social worker (LCSW). I am licensed in Florida, Colorado, Virginia, New Jersey, Massachusetts, and Ohio. I offer exclusively online therapy over Zoom for adult individuals living in these states.
Some of My Specialties Include:
- Generalized Anxiety: Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) is characterized by persistent and excessive worry about a number of different things. People with GAD may anticipate disaster and may be overly concerned about money, health, family, work, or other issues. Individuals with GAD find it difficult to control their worry. They may worry more than seems warranted about actual events or may expect the worst even when there is no apparent reason for concern.
- Depression: Depression symptoms can include a persistent sad, anxious or “empty” mood, Feelings of hopelessness or guilt, loss of interest/pleasure in hobbies and activities, decreased energy, difficulty concentrating or remembering, insomnia, and other similar symptoms.
- Bipolar disorder: a mental illness that causes dramatic shifts in a person’s mood, energy and ability to think clearly. People with bipolar experience high and low moods—known as mania and depression—that differ from the typical ups and downs people experience.
- Panic disorder: an anxiety disorder characterized by unexpected and repeated episodes of intense fear which may be accompanied by physical symptoms such as chest pain, heart palpitations, dizziness, or abdominal distress.
- ADHD: A neuro-developmental disorder that causes inattention or hyperactivity. Some symptoms include difficulty focusing, challenges with executive functioning, extreme restlessness or fidgeting, and challenges with emotional regulation.
- Identity disturbances
- Other personality and mood disorders.
- Life transitions.
- People impacted externally by mental health (I.E abuse from narcissistic parents, etc.)
You can read about my treatment style Here. And if you would like to reach out to schedule a session, complete my contact form.